Hi fellow Millennium fanatics

Hello to all members of this board,

My real name is Jacob, and i've been checking this forum for some time now and been wanting to join in the discussion. i really like most of the discussions i've seen so far, lots of intelligent words on one of the best TV-shows of all time. i first saw the "Pilot" episode of MillenniuM when it aired on TV and i was still a little kid. i was a fan of "The X-Files" through my big brother, but M.M. scared the shit out of me and I didn't watch it again LOL.. until recently, when I picked up Season 1 and found myself absolutely hooked. needless to say i purchased season 2 and season 3 right after, and by now i have seen all episodes at least 2 times, most of them probably 3 and some more. i find it amazing that you can watch most episodes several times and they never get boring.. definitely a series that's worth every cent of your money to have in your DVD collection!

my favorite episodes are "Lamentation" and "Powers, Principles, Thrones & Dominoes", but my overall favorite season is #2 although I really like them all.. I hope I will be able to add something positive to this board and I'm looking forward to building with y'all!