BEER------> WOW! New TV shows arriving this fall. Don't know too much about the TV shows, but who cares. As I understand it there will be 2 different programs. Some characters have been chosen. Take a look at IMBD.

BELCH

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

BEER----> Her's a little something about 'Clarice'. Lifetime is a TV cable program.

BELCH

Television

Lifetime has announced that they are developing a television series centered on Clarice Starling after her graduation from the FBI academy, titled Clarice, at the same time that NBC is developing Hannibal with Bryan Fuller.[3]

• 9 months later...

BEER----> Ist episode of 'Hannibal' was on NBC last night. Started out strong, then went a little week, but finished bloody good. Every Thursday at 10 pm. A little upsetting because it's there right next to my favorite show 'Elementary'. Hooray for DVRs.

BELCH

EARTH----> Oh how I wish there were some way the shows we want to watch don't all air at the same time. Yes, it is a good thing we can catch up online. That's what I do as well. For example, Game of Thrones is on HBO, which I don't have, so I have to wait to see it when it's available online. Bummer.

NUT BURP

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

• 1 month later...

I've finally managed to watch episodes 1-5 and ready for more. It's better then I expected. Hannibal is addicting.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

Awesome news. Just saw her for the first time last night in that episode. I was hoping she'd be back, and love her character.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)