Giant Nuclear Cover-up?

Rate this topic

Earthnut

This seemed like the right place to post this. If not, please move it where it should be.

Giant Nuclear Cover-Up? Explosions, Military Helicopters Filmed Near Elevated Radiation Zone At Border Of Indiana And Michigan.

post-3933-0-68115100-1339787262_thumb.jp

https://beforeitsnews.com/story/2259/844/Giant_Nuclear_Cover-Up_Explosions,_Military_Helicopters_Filmed_Near_Elevated_Radiation_Zone_At_Border_Of_Indiana_And_Michigan.html

The media doesn't report on everything like they used to. Many years ago a few reporters mentioned Chemtrails, but now they won't say a word about them, and know nothing about them when you talk to them on the phone. I believe totally that the media is controlled, more now then ever. In the Chemtrail Awareness group, this is one of the main complaints, getting the media to admit they know about them. There have been a few who have ventured out. Here's one of the most recent.

many of the Illinois Nuke plants operated for years with multiple safety issues before the were closed. we're lucky we didn't have a 'three mile island' event here. I think only one in northern Illinois is still in operation in Byron. I use to be able to see the steam from the cooling towers.