The Dark Knight Rises

Guest I Made This

New_Dark_Knight_Rises_Poster_Arrives_Online_1337636698.jpg

Only two weeks until this is released, will anybody else be going to see the conclusion to Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy? I will, definitely looking forward to it. I loved Batman Begins, had some small minor issues with The Dark Knight, although found it to be an exhilarating piece of cinema. Here's hoping Nolan can end things with a bang.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I so need to catch up with this series. For me , Chris Bale was the best Batman in that he personified the tortured soul Bruce Wayne the best.

I'm a Christian Bale fan, so I am really looking forward to this movie.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

I so need to catch up with this series. For me , Chris Bale was the best Batman in that he personified the tortured soul Bruce Wayne the best.

• Like 1

you can pick your friends... you can pick your nose .... but you can NEVER pick your friend's nose !!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!

Guest I Made This

I happen to like Michael Keaton as well, but I think Nolan and Bale have pulled off what could almost be the definitive live action version of this character and could remain so for decades to come.

Thanks for the link Model, I didn't intend to watch it all...but I did. laugh.gif

I totally agree. Great insight.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

Guest I Made This

I'm a Christian Bale fan, so I am really looking forward to this movie.

Have you seen his award winning performance in The Fighter? Damn, he is on fire in that movie.

• 1 month later...

Yes I Made This, I for one did see "The Fighter." Bale was great in it.

Watched Dark Knight Rises last night with my family. It was awesome. My daughter and her husband are in town, so more of us went then would have normally. Looking forward to seeing it again.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

Guest I Made This

Yes I Made This, I for one did see "The Fighter." Bale was great in it.

Watched Dark Knight Rises last night with my family. It was awesome. My daughter and her husband are in town, so more of us went then would have normally. Looking forward to seeing it again.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it. I went to see it with my friends I was completely blown away by it. A little overlong, but very satisfying, emotional and the last half hour was one of the most gripping climaxes to a film I've ever seen. Just wonderful.