Are Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny Shacking Up?

Something new for "The Donut Hole."

http://icydk.com/201...ny-shacking-up/

Click link to view image.

Here's the short article ~

Gillian Anderson is single and going the way of Mila Kunis…dating old costars, that is…

Fresh from her breakup with Mark Griffiths, sources say Gillian is living with her X Files co-star David Duchovny in Los Angeles. Wow! X Files fans must be going crazy over this!

The same sources say that David and Gillian have been in a serious relationship for some time now, and that Gillian and her children are shacking up with the Californication actor. Thought he was married? Us, too. Turns out, after his sex addiction rehab, his ex- Tea Leoni and David divorced in 2008. I know- who knew?!

Both Duchovny and Anderson have had their share of rocky romances, but I think the split from her boyfriend of 11 years was particularly hard on Anderson. Though the couple have been trying to be SUPER secretive about their relationship, the Sunday Times Magazineouted them in a telling interview with Gillian Anderson:

I ask if she has a partner at the moment. Her answer is peculiar. “Um…yes…umm…umm…” There is a long pause. “Say yes,” she stutters finally.

Is this one we know about, I say, the father of the two youngest children, or a new one? “Umm, no, no… why do you ask me?” she counters. Earlier, we had been talking about her summer plans when she tells me that what really spells holiday for her is “four or five days with me and my girlfriends, no kids. That time with the girls is just divine, reading books, sitting in the sun, it’s just heaven”. I say that I wonder if she has a new partner because she hadn’t mentioned her chap in relation to the holiday plans. “But I’ve been doing those girlie holidays for the past three years,” she says. So she is still with the father of her two youngest children? “Yes, yes,” her eyes dart away, she shifts uncomfortably in her chair. It is clear that this topic is being closed down.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elders (Admins)

Has anyone here ever heard of the "snoggers"? They're the people who seemingly got so invested in the Mulder & Scully romance that they went one step beyond the "shippers". To the extent that they believe that David Duchovny's one trooo luurve is Gillian Anderson, and Gillian Anderson's one trooo luurve is David Duchovny. And that all of their respective children are the offspring of DD&GA, and their respective relationships with other people were merely cover-ups.

Yes, XF fandom is going a bit crazy about these "revelations", but mostly being pretty disgusted by them. There are some very strange people out there.

Libby

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." Terry Pratchett

Never heard of the "snoggers" and glad too. I really does amaze me how fanatical, and strange, some people can get.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines