'X-Files' creator Chris Carter is working on a new series

Rate this topic

Guest Laurent.

Guest Laurent.

https://blog.zap2it.c...new-series.html

I'm not sure if this is related to his project which wasn't picked up, Unique, or if he's just pitching new series until one gets to see the light of day. I'll be watching one way or another.

More info over at bloody-disgusting.

Chris has woven his mythology magic within a very human, grounded story about the moment when we realize all of our worst fears about the world and its future,” said Georgeville CEO Marc Rosen, who co-founded the company earlier this year with Leon Clarance of Motion Picture Capital, the financing arm of Reliance Entertainment.

I hope it's good. So far we seem to be seeing more and more apocalyptic kind of shows, like Walking Dead, which is awesome, and then now Revolution. Why not add one more. Love Fringe.

Did a quick search for the trailer and couldn't find it. Hope there's one out that we can watch, I'd like to see it too.

BEER---> Yes, 'The After' starts after the New Year. Saw the trailer while watching 'Fringe' last Friday.

BELCH

BEER---> OOPS, my bad. I was thinking of 'The Following' with Kevin Bacon starring as a retired FBI agent. Kevin Williams is the creator.

BELCH

• Elders (Moderators)

Thanks, Orodromeus. As it's an international gathering, I wonder if that increases the chances of The After being picked up, maybe by Canada or Britain?

On a bit of a downbeat note - this news item has been posted on the newsgroup rec.arts.sf.tv, where I know, from having read postings there for quite some time, people are generally negative/sarcastic, but the comments are mostly along the lines of:

I bet he has it all mapped out in his mind too. He knows exactly where it's going. Just like The X-Files. <sarcasm>

I really don't know why people complain about the X-Files. For a show that lasted that long (and was dragged out for longer than was sensible by the network) I think it did very well. I'm not an expert at all on TV shows, but I wonder what other shows were all mapped out right from the beginning (apart from Babylon 5 maybe).

Thanks, Orodromeus. As it's an international gathering, I wonder if that increases the chances of The After being picked up, maybe by Canada or Britain?

On a bit of a downbeat note - this news item has been posted on the newsgroup rec.arts.sf.tv, where I know, from having read postings there for quite some time, people are generally negative/sarcastic, but the comments are mostly along the lines of:

I really don't know why people complain about the X-Files. For a show that lasted that long (and was dragged out for longer than was sensible by the network) I think it did very well. I'm not an expert at all on TV shows, but I wonder what other shows were all mapped out right from the beginning (apart from Babylon 5 maybe).

BEER----> Some people didn't like Columbus either. There are always negative people.

BELCH