Update On The Auction

Rate this topic

Guest Sue Myatt

Guest WaveCrest

I'd like to know when The Curse of Frank Black and Jose Chung's Doomsday Defense will be in the auction. Wouldn't surprise me if those two especially the latter are very competitive.

Guest WaveCrest

I'm absolutely riled. :angry: Greedy is a word to describe it. No one will have a chance in bidding for future MM signed scripts if the current winning bidder does the same with the rest of Season 2 and then Season 3.

Guest WaveCrest

Are you on about the script of Beware of the Dog? If not I'll just say that it did get steep.

Edited by WaveCrest

yep. It's great for the charity, and that's what counts, but the average -fanatical/loyal supporter of MM will just NEVER see any of these scripts, which is the only thing that is a damn shame on all this. We simply don't have a fighting chance unless we win a lottery.-LOL!

...but again, and i have to say this because it is true, the charity is going to get a sh*t load of $$$$ and i can see not much of a cause more worthy than protecting children! -(BUT I STILL WANT A SCRIPT!!! ESPECIALLY ANY S3 EP. HELL, I'D EVEN TAKE THE INEPT "HUMAN ESSENCE"!. dream scripts i would love to own from S3: "The innocents", "Teotwawki", "Through a glass . . . Darkly", "Skull and Bones"-(hell yeah!)- "Borrowed time"-(really hell yeah!)- "collateral Damage", "The Sound of Snow", "Antipas"-(already have a "copy" of it that belonged to the actress who played Davina,autographed by her, but to have henriksen's?---HELL YEAH!)- AND REALLY, AFTER THAT, EVERY EPISODE UNTIL THE LAST with my ultimate 2 dream scripts of them all being "Saturn Dreaming of Mercury" and, of course, "SEVEN AND ONE"-(REALLY, REALLY, REALLY HELL YEAH!-LOL!)

~MAJOR-[sIGH]- :down:

se7en :ouro:

POST #1987

On February 28th, 1987 I had my first date with what i can only term to be the love of my life, my wife, Denise Barry-(formerly LaPete). Good God the late 80's were such a magical time for us both.

Guest WaveCrest

se7en,

Yes that is true. You have to have to remember that it is a charity and it can only do good the money which goes to it. I have always kept it in mind, my reaction (posted above) has been because it's a script that you've been keen on getting.

There must be a good amount already for the charity! :wink:

I haven't posted which scripts I'm after in case another bidder sees them but I'll post them (from after the last S2 script in the last auction) :

The Curse of Frank Black

Jose Chung's Doomsday Defense

Midnight of the Century

Somehow....

Omerta

The Sound of Snow

Darwin's Eye

Nostalgia.

What must be a difficult choice is whether to bid for a two-part story episode. What if you win the one but not the other? That was something I was going to ask you se7en - you're interested in getting The Innocents but not Exegesis. You didn't like the latter?

Edited by WaveCrest

Yes, I'm also glad that this is going to charity. It'd be less frustrating if I wasn't thinking that whoever is this made of money both probably isn't a MM fan, but may also not give a rat's ass that this is for charity. I'm afraid that we may see these scripts pop back up on eBay later on...perhaps if and when a movie is released, at twice the price they're at now. But, I hope I'm wrong......... :praying:

P.S. (Wouldn't it be great if we got some kind of updates on what this charity is accomplishing? I, for one, would love that!)

Guest chrisnu
The end prices of the first 3 scripts of S2?

"The Beginning and the End": £330.00 ($594.99)

"Beware Of The Dog": £535.00 ($964.61)

"Sense And Antisense": £310.00 ($558.93)