Fox Not Releasin Any More Mm Dvds In The Us?

Rate this topic

Guest Sinestro

Guest Sinestro

As with Malcom in the Middle, is Fox going to NOT follow up the first set with the second and third sets? The latest news on the fourthhorseman site is worrisome.

*sigh* I guess region 2 dvd's don't work on PS2?

Guest ModernDayMoriarty

I wouldn't worry; the sets are being released due to fan pressure (well, that probably had something to do with it anyway). Given that a sizeable proportion of the MLM fanbase online (here for example) seems to be from the US as well as the fact that those people seem to vastly prefer Season 2, it seems very likely indeed that the sets will make it to you.

In fact, if they follow the usual trends, your sets will have all sorts of extra things that ours don't have as punishment for us actually getting something first (take 24 Season Three for example).

So, chin up!

.......oy vey, i'm sounding like a broken record, and i apologize, but the final 2 seasons WILL be released. Yes, i have been placed on the list, as of 9/13/04, to recieve advanced/screening copies of S2/3 "when" dates are finalized. ...i seriously doubt that she would have put me on a list to recieve the screeners if they were not going to release them!?

~Take care,

se7en :ouro:

POST #1966

...my brother, William P. Barry, was born on July,5-1966. The first of my parent's three children. Got him hooked on MM, when i loaned him a laserdisc player and the box sets summer/2000.

.....nope. Like Gra.-(The Old Man)- was able to do with Fox U.K. i contacted Fox to let them know that as TIWWA co-founder that i represented the N. American fans, more or less, both here and on MDUK with news/updates. Without getting into too much detail i submitted information proving i was who i said i was and i got a response 2 or 3 days later on Sept/13.

~se7en

• Elders (Admins)

On the future of S2 and S3 in the US, I too think its just nerves compounded by the fact that S2 has just been released in the UK and the planned US release was January.

Amazon.com for example are not listing ANY release, last time I looked further ahead than November 04.

I have asked Fox UK if they have any news and will post it if I get a reply.