Color Of Night

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

The other night I ran across the movie "Color Of Night", with Bruce Willis and Lance, among others. I remember going to see that movie at the theater, and being extremely disappointed in it. Well, this time around, I wasn't any more impressed, but I did enjoy Lances character in the movie. He had some funny lines and mixed in well with the other quirky characters. It's hard to imagine that this is the same actor who has played Bishop and Frank Black, and it just goes to show how much range he has as an actor. There is not even a glimpse of either of these two characters in Color Of Night. It's like night and day ... polar opposites.

I'm curious as to what the female members on this board think of Lance. I can remember when Millennium first came out, my Dad commenting on how unbelievable it was that this grizzled old guy (Frank Black) could have a young daughter and be hooked up with a young, good looking wife. He was never a fan of the show like my step Mom was, but I guess that is one of the things that just didn't work for him. I, on the other hand, didn't really view Kathryn as being all that young or THAT good looking. I guess I also have a much different image of Lance Henriksen. I really think he is a good looking guy, even though I would consider him to have rugged good looks. I also think he can be extremely charismatic, as he is in the movie Color Of Night. He also has a fascinating quality about him that I can't quite define or explain. I just enjoy watching him act. There is just something admirable about the guy, not to mention his superior acting talent. I'm just curious what the female opinion of Lance is, given the fact that it could differ greatly from that of a heterosexual guy, such as myself. Maybe we could do one of those things like in the episode section where you can vote on it. The women can rate him on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being total hunk. :;):

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
............yeah, i know i'm a guy but my rating is around  -26 -(sorry, but he's hideous!, god bless 'em! )-  :eyes:

~se7en :ouro:  :gaba:

Wow, -26 is a little harsh :;): I agree with one part though, God bless him.

• 2 weeks later...
Oh...and did I mention that voice... would love to hear him read a book on tape...who cares which on...as long as its a very long one..... 'Lord of the Rings' comes to mind ..... :tasty:

I have the audio book of Alien 3 read by Lance, and you're right, he could read the back of a Cornflakes packet and I'd listen.

As a heterosexual, happily married adult male, I'd still rank him as 11/10 - There's just something about the guy..... that face.... and that voice.

OK, he's not one of the 'pretty boy' actors, and I doubt if he'll be appearing soon in a boy band near you, but that's WHY I like him.

I too have a 'lived in' face (my wife says "by a family of gypsys") but then of course......every line tells a story. I didn't get a face like this by easy living, but to paraphrase MM, "It's who I am" ....and I suspect Lance would agree.

To use an old clich.....  'I wouldn't kick out of bed for eating crackers' ..... I think I used hubba hubba before too.  He has an incredible aura that just sucks one in and won't let go...and those eyes.... definetly a 11 out of 10 !!!

Ahhhhh.....Wish you'd been here during the "Women Who Find Frank Black Irresisstabe" thread! :tasty: That was something to behold! :bigsmile:

I have the audio book of Alien 3 read by Lance, and you're right, he could read the back of a Cornflakes packet and I'd listen.

Amen to that, brother! :gaba: