Frank Black (Lance Henriksen)

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Rank Frank Black 1-10  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...

I have 3 Lance dvd's to watch tonite and tomorrow; bringing to a total of 18 I have aquired over the last 2 months [total of 22 ]... most are quite intertaining and his performances [in most] riviting.. and even when Lance is barely in them you can't miss him... he does have a presence!!!

Season 2 Millennium should be here next wednessday ... finally :jumping::tasty::laugh_big::cool-big::WhipMeLucy:

Guest exangel

I would have the hots for him, if he wasn't old enough to have had 5 wives before me and innumerable lovers o.O Not that I know anything about his personal life. But last time I had an affair with a man near my father's age, it was an act of prostitution. I will never go there again.

Guest blondton13
I would have the hots for him, if he wasn't old enough to have had 5 wives before me and innumerable lovers o.O Not that I know anything about his personal life. But last time I had an affair with a man near my father's age, it was an act of prostitution. I will never go there again.

Well- I must agree with you there-kind of degrading to you! :down: Unless you got paid an awful lot!!(What I would't do for a nice hunk of change..hmmm :grin2: )

Now that I'm ahem a little over 30 ( :grin2: ) all the 18 to 22 year olds look really hot to me!! I guess I'm just a perv! :p I don't act on it!!!(but they are legal, you know!!!) :devil01:

Still, Lance is SEXY-I think it's the voice, and the eyes, and ....oh nevermind. :blush:

Guest exangel
Well- I must agree with you there-kind of degrading to you!  :down: Unless you got paid an awful lot!!(What I would't do for a nice hunk of change..hmmm :grin2: )

Now that I'm ahem a little  over 30 ( :grin2: ) all the 18 to 22 year olds look really hot to me!! I guess I'm just a perv! :p I don't act on it!!!(but they are legal, you know!!!) :devil01:

Still, Lance is SEXY-I think it's the voice, and the eyes, and ....oh nevermind. :blush:

1. I'm not the one who posed the topic question :tongue:

2. I wasn't paid anything, I was promised that my needs would always be met, it's a bit too personal for me to go on about, but in effect, it's something that I'd never need to do again. If you really care please PM. Furthermore I hardly think it's degrading.

Edited by exangel

• 2 weeks later...