Frank Black (Lance Henriksen)

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Rank Frank Black 1-10  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest pw2000
OOOOOOOOOOOOK ... to be honest... I LOVE this man! ;) His charisma, the way he's acting, ... gotta LOVE this guy! :D

Hi there

I totally agree with your statement

There is to much emphasis nowadays on looks and not enough on personality and decency, morals etc

Ian

Guest Mr Noir

Love Lance in other roles, too.

"The Quick And The Dead", "Dead Man", "Gunfighter's Moon", "Near Dark" (Great role!) etc.

I just love this actor! Planning on making a German official Website about Lance... There isn't any official Website anymore. ;) Should change that! :D

• 2 months later...
Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
:angry: Grrrr.....whoever said that deserves 40 lashes by Lucy! :WhipMeLucysaidFrank:

Well, in that case..., I, uh, admit it!!! :bigsmile:

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
Hi there

I totally agree with your statement

There is to much emphasis nowadays on looks and not enough on personality and decency, morals etc

Ian

Your absolutely right!!! Why, just the other day I was saying exactly the same thing to Clea Scott in the Pirate outfit (she let me be the Naughty Nurse this time...) :w00t:

• 2 months later...
Guest MillenniumIsBliss
......... I can't even remember what we were talking about! :wtf:

Hey, what ever happened to Lathe anyway? He came, saw, partied and seems to have abandoned us. It looks like his last post was nearly two weeks ago. I keep seeing his name pop up under "last post" and thinking he is back, but then I see that the subject is just listed with a "last post" because somebody casted a vote for the poll, and Lathe was just the last person to post an actual message. Maybe he is on vacation.

Hey, what ever happened to Lathe anyway? He came, saw, partied and seems to have abandoned us. It looks like his last post was nearly two weeks ago. I keep seeing his name pop up under "last post" and thinking he is back, but then I see that the subject is just listed with a "last post" because somebody casted a vote for the poll, and Lathe was just the last person to post an actual message. Maybe he is on vacation.

I don't know...but I wish he'd come back. He adds quite a unique flavor to the place, don't you think? :tasty:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I don't know...but I wish he'd come back. He adds quite a unique flavor to the place, don't you think? :tasty:

Yes, he is to the Millennium board what oregano is to spaghetti sauce. :oneeyedwinK