Frank Black (Lance Henriksen)

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Rank Frank Black 1-10  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
LOL! OMG.... I wish he could read you saying that.... That'd bring him back for sure! :wtf::tasty:

Yes, I'm sure that would have gotten a response, but you never know what kind it would be. That's part of what I liked about ole Lathe, he was unpredictable. It was kind of like a different flavor every time. :tasty:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest betweenthelines

If I had to pick, I'd choose Fox Mulder/David Duchovny. Sorry, he "just doesn't do it for me". If it makes you feel any better I think Lance is a terrific actor :yes:.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
If I had to pick, I'd choose Fox Mulder/David Duchovny. Sorry, he "just doesn't do it for me". If it makes you feel any better I think Lance is a terrific actor :yes:.

That's OK, to each his/her own. I'm just glad that the worst vote Lance got in the thread was "OK, but no Fox Mulder". It's really nice that only mature adults have an interest in this board, and you have to register to use it. This assures that you don't get a bunch of idiots who are here just to be disruptive. If this thread was on an AOL message board, for example, all the polls would be ruined by immature goofs. I'm sure that a fair amount of these nuisance posters have found this board as well, but the registering part is too much work, and they move on to easier ways of making a nuisance of themselves.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Oops, I spoke too soon, I see you did go with the "just doesn't do it for me" vote. Still, that isn't too bad, we can still take comfort that nobody went with the last option. If somebody does though, that's OK, after all, it is an available option so you can't fault somebody for picking it. Overall, I would say Lance has done pretty well for himself in the voting though.

• 10 months later...
Guest Doll
Good point! Lance just shows that even the more craggy faced celebrities have much to offer over the beautiful plastic faced people! I'd love to know about that scar though!

:nahah: Oh, your a guy. Real women know that those distinctive features give his face character. If a man's face has character it's terrrriblly sexy. If it doesn't & it has an unattractive effect, he's just sol.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Sounds like someone's fishing for a compliment. :wtf:

You will find that Joe is always fishing but never catching. :oneeyedwinK

Guest Doll
You will find that Joe is always fishing but never catching. :oneeyedwinK

Bliss, why do you say that? Does he have two heads or an arm growing out of his back? :fool: