Easter Eggs Or Hidden Goodies

Rate this topic

Does anyone know if there are easter eggs or hidden stuff on MM Season One.............it would be nice if there is

On another note: i bought Bram Stokers: Dracula on DVD...man, i forgot what a great movie this was.....when it comes to extras it has nothing, i was dissapointed.

Went to a trivia night in which a question was asked.....whats the name of the actor that played Bishop in Aliens and Frank Black in TV Series "Millenium"....well ole' Joe got it right

I checked eeggs.com and found this post:

There was an episode of Millennium where Frank was told to ftp a file from a remote computer that had information that would help with what he was working on. The person then gave him an IP address, which I immediately jotted down to check on later!

When I tried to ftp to the IP, the connection timed out. So then I tried to telnet to it; timed out again. Now I'm wondering if it's even a computer, so I pinged it; responded very quickly! Hmm... So finally I drop the IP into Netscape, and what do I see? It's the FOX (Millennium was aired on FOX) web page!

https://www.eeggs.com/items/40706.html