Bates Motel

Beerbelch

On 3/18/2016 at 11:00 AM, Simon Black said:

...and here´s another one around the bates theme, enjoy!

BEER----> Whoa! where did this come from? Who is this and when was it produced? I like.

BELCH

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, beerbelch said:

BEER----> Whoa! where did this come from? Who is this and when was it produced? I like.

BELCH

The band is called "The Bates"
The Bates were a punk band founded in Eschwege/Germany in 1987, which was primarily known for its numerous cover versions.
Markus Zimmer (singer) called Zimbl (born October 7, 1964 in Eschwege; † 18 June 2006 in Kassel), was a big fan of the Psycho movies and
therefore the inspiration for the video.
Production: The Bates und Andi Jung - Vielklang Studios, Berlin, Oktober/November 1994
Label : Virgin Records
Video : 26th June 1995

• Like 1
post-6893-0-81113500-1377438190_thumb.jp expect the unexpected

• 1 month later...
  • Elders (Admins)

That was fun! Really clever homage. Thanks for sharing Simon!

I'm stockpiling Season 4 to binge watch at the moment!

• Like 1
  • Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Elders (Admins)

Get thee behind me, Satan! :diablo:

Now I can't wait even more than before. Stockpiled the first 5 episodes of season 4 and counting! 

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

On 5/10/2016 at 9:14 AM, beerbelch said:

BEER------> Last night was the Season ending episode. What a finish! That's all I'll say, just watch it!

BELCH

BEER-------------> OOOOPS - MY BAD. This episode had such a great ending I thought it was the season finale. Well, was I surprised to see that tonite is the season finale. Good god, that's great.

BELCH

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines