Anyone see season one (2012) of this series. I watched the 1st two episodes last night and really enjoying it. It's the Canadian production. I hear there's a SciFi production as well.

A detective from the year 2077 finds herself trapped in present day Vancouver and searching for ruthless criminals from the future.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1954347/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6nkgEduYmQ

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the SciFi info. It's weird that they have a video from the Canadian production posted on the SciFi page. Yeesh.

A beautiful young woman awakens aboard an adrift space ship with no memory of who she is or how she got there and at the mercy of the ship's mysterious computer.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2309131/?ref_=sr_3

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

It sure was nice to see science fiction again on SyFy. Since you have only seen the first two all I'll say is it gets better as the season goes.

this sounds alot like the movie 'Timecop' and another one with time travel and criminals but can't think of the name.

you can pick your friends... you can pick your nose .... but you can NEVER pick your friend's nose !!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!

Randee, I bet your thinking of the new movie "Looper" with Bruce Willis, where people get sent back in time to get executed.

David, yes, it is getting better and better. I finished episode 5 last night and really looking forward to 6.

Anyone see the movie?

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

• 4 weeks later...

I watched the first season and loved it. I own it on Blu-ray and wish there wasn't a seven week gap between the airing of season 2 in Canada on Showcase(which has started up season 2 last Sunday) and SyFy (which starts it in June on Fridays). I found this show more interesting than being Human (which isn't bad) and Lost Girl (the third season isn't as good as the first two seasons). I am currently tuning into Defiance which shows great promise after the first two episodes

"Don't tug on that, you never know what it might be attached to. "- Buckaroo Banzai

"There are no answers- only choices."

• 2 weeks later...

I'll need to check this one out...hope its on Hulu or if not on Netflix? I just watched Defiance, another SyFy original series that I guess just started? A friend recommended I give it a look since her brother likes it...not exactly what I expected but it's interesting, I'll keep watchin, even if I have doubts it's really finding an audience....

joys are often the shadows cast by sorrows...

• 4 weeks later...

Been downloading season 2 but haven't watched any of the episodes yet. I am so looking forward to them. It's a very good show.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

• 2 weeks later...

Just caught up on some TV viewing last night. Saw this seasons first episode of Continuum, along with The Killing and Longmire from last week. TNT doesn't have an on demand channel so I missed Falling Skies. Anyway Continuum just keeps getting better. The best thing on SyFy since BSG.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines