The Walking Dead, Season 3 (contains spoilers)

Earthnut

Someone mentioned this show in another thread and I researched and only found a discussion on season 2. Even though season 3 had its finale on March 31st, I am interested in other's opinion on all that happened.

The end really blew me away because they had all the comforts of home in the town, and it could be made very secure again, but they chose to bring the residents to the prison for I guess more security. Once the barricades were breached in the town I'm thinking that maybe they couldn't secure them again.

And losing Andrea, that was so disturbing.

I so look forward to season 4.

Edited by The Old Man
Spoiler tags added!

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elders (Admins)

I agree, I wondered why they made that choice. Also gutted about that character!

The series just keeps getting better! Love it!

Millennium - This Is Who We Are

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community staff and autohides content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

• 2 weeks later...

Typed "thing" instead of "think" in the spoiler. Graham, would you mind repairing my damage for me? For some reason it won't let me edit my own post.

Graham, what character are you "gutted" about?

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Elders (Admins)

Hi,

Fixed your typo!

I meant the character you mentioned in your post, one of my favourite characters too. Can't wait for season 4!

I think if you saw the first season you might be put off by the gore, but stay with it because its a brilliant tale!

Millennium - This Is Who We Are

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community staff and autohides content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

It's a brilliant show, even with the gore, something I've never been fond of, but with this show I can handle it. Weird. It really is more about the survivors then the "Walkers" or "Biters." And, the creators of the show call the survivors the "Walking Dead," not the zombies.

I am still bummed out about losing that particular character, but for some reason that seems to be a part of the show. You just never know who is going to be killed off next.

I have also been enjoying the webisodes each season. Have you been watching them?

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines