• Elders (Admins)

Gillian Anderson stars in this 5-episode BBC production. Here's the blurb from imdb:

A psychological thriller that examines the lives of two hunters. One is a serial killer who stalks his victims at random in and around Belfast and the other is a talented female Detective Superintendent from the MET who is brought in to catch him.

Air-dates are: starting 13 May on BBC2 and starting 28 May on Netflix.

Now, all I have to do is remember to set my Sky box to record this (listings are available only up to the following 7 days).

Edited to add: Credit is due to members of the Haven for this info.

Edited by Libby

Libby

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." Terry Pratchett

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elders (Admins)

Will check this out!

Libby, Sky's Nevermiss service is very good, they send you an email when a new season or film is on. Very handy, there are links to set a Remote Record to that tells your Skybox to record it, even it's more than 7 days ahead. That said, The Fall isn't listed in there yet.

http://epgservices.sky.com/nevermiss/

Millennium - This Is Who We Are

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community staff and autohides content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.
  • Elders (Admins)

That site looks very useful, Graham, thanks for the link.

Libby

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." Terry Pratchett

• Elders (Admins)

Just a reminder that The Fall is on BBC2 HD and BBC2 tonight at 9.

Also there's a 1 page interview in this weeks TV Times with Gillian. I was surprised to read her say that its her favourite role to date.

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community staff and autohides content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.
  • Elders (Admins)

The always-informative Havenites have been posting press reviews. Some might be from press screenings, but some are from last night's broadcast on Irish TV. Almost all of the reviews have been very positive.

Some aspects of the show sound very Millenniumistic, and if it's as scary as it sounds then I'm not sure whether I'll watch the show "live" or whether I'll wimp out and watch the recording tomorrow in broad daylight.

Libby

• Elders (Admins)

I watched the first episode and was a bit disappointed, hopefully it will pick up.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder that The Fall is on BBC2 HD and BBC2 tonight at 9.

Also there's a 1 page interview in this weeks TV Times with Gillian. I was surprised to read her say that its her favorite role to date.

It's a shocker to me to hear her say that. Wow. Guess I need to play catch-me-up and watch this show.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• 1 year later...

Thanks for commenting on it. I for sure will check it out.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines