http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFP_5ZrcRok

I have been watching this show and love it's tone. The mythology is building with each episode as they mix in Revelations with the tale we know by bringing it into the modern day. I think Ichabod Crane is my favorite character in this show and I like how his reactions to what we take for granted comes off as humor. It is interesting to have the Headless horseman be one of the Four Horseman of the Apocalypse. It will take a two week break after next week's episode until Nov 4th (where it will be paired with Almost Human) and yet having the first season only be 13 episodes doesn't bug me since I rather have quality over quantity and FOX has already renewed it for a second season of 13 to 15 episodes.

"Don't tug on that, you never know what it might be attached to. "- Buckaroo Banzai

"There are no answers- only choices."

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BEER----> Fun show. I just love the Mid-English last night. Help me here. Anybody here speak it? Watched the previews - looks like there will be people from old FOX Sci-fi shows popping up during the 1st season. FOX ordered more episodes too!

BELCH

It's a fun show. I knew I was going to like it as soon as I saw the sherriff was Victor Kruger! It will be interesting to see how they continue with the Four Horsemen story line.

BEER----> Fun show. I just love the Mid-English last night. Help me here. Anybody here speak it? Watched the previews - looks like there will be people from old FOX Sci-fi shows popping up during the 1st season. FOX ordered more episodes too!

BELCH

The first season will be 13 episodes. They ordered up a second season. FOX is trying a new strategy with limited number of episodes per season.

"Don't tug on that, you never know what it might be attached to. "- Buckaroo Banzai

• 3 weeks later...

new episode tomorrow night guest starring John Noble (Fringe)

those who are LOTR fans, know John Noble as 'Denethor ' last stewart of Gondor before the return of the king!

you can pick your friends... you can pick your nose .... but you can NEVER pick your friend's nose !!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!