BEER----> Just watched the movie 'Frailty' again. I almost forgot how good it is and very dark. It stars Mathew McConaughey, Bill Paxton & Powers Booth. It's about a certain type of serial killer. Certainly a must see for any MillenniuM fan.

BELCH

• Like 1
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BEER----> Just watched the movie 'Frailty' again. I almost forgot how good it is and very dark. It stars Mathew McConaughey, Bill Paxton & Powers Booth. It's about a certain type of serial kill

• Elders (Admins)

Never heard of it before, but as you were recommending it, Beer and seesthru, I checked it out on imdb. Looks very interesting and Millenniumistic. Have added it to my amazon wish-list and I'll get it once the mad Christmas/New Year buying spree is over.

Libby

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." Terry Pratchett

• 2 months later...
  • Elders (Admins)

I watched this yesterday. A very good movie - it held my attention, and I rarely watch movies. Excellent acting by the boys, especially Matt O'Leary. I agree that it was very Millenniumistic, and worth watching.

I did get confused during the last few scenes, however. But I think that's because I'm not a very visual person, and in particular I still can't get the end story straight as I can't distinguish between the two relevant actors.

Questions, but in spoiler mode:

The person who turned up at the FBI wasn't Fenton, but Adam pretending to be Fenton?

The guy typing was the real Fenton? And he was killed by Adam?

Adam is the one with "the gift", but the real Fenton had "the list"?

Who killed the people on "the list" - Adam or Fenton?

Whose body was in the cellar? Presumably it was the real Fenton, but then why would the guy who killed Doyle (Adam?) say that the FBI would be looking for Fenton?

Libby

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." Terry Pratchett

I've either never seen this movie, or saw it and forgot about it. Wow, at IMDb they give it a 7.3. After going there it still doesn't ring any bells. Here's the link ~

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0264616/

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

Watched it last night...OMG, It will say with me for awhile, that's for sure. whistling.gif

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)