Characters I'd Loved To See More From

Rate this topic

Jim Penseyres played by Chris Ellis - a smart Millennium Group member that added more precision and detail-oriented dialogue to the show

Ardus Cohen played by Lindsay Crouse - she had great chemistry with Frank/Lance, and had a seriousness about her which complemented Frank's

Maureen Murphy played by Harriet Sansom Harris - great chemistry with Frank/Lance also...love her work in The X-Files

All 3 were great characters from Season 1; characters I feel should have been explored more. Certainly Harris' character was a very specific detective (sex crimes), so her inclusion in the storyline depended on the case (the same is probably true for Crouse's), but Jim Penseyres could have been in the show much more. I liked how Penseyres echoed and supplemented Frank's profiling in "The Judge."

• 2 weeks later...

So I just typed in Idaho and it took me to the Iron Lung Man's profile from "Force Majeure." Are you referring to the professor that kept claiming that he worked with Frank, and then disappeared with the girls in the end? I liked him, too. He was great in the X-Files also.

• 4 weeks later...

So I just typed in Idaho and it took me to the Iron Lung Man's profile from "Force Majeure." Are you referring to the professor that kept claiming that he worked with Frank, and then disappeared with the girls in the end? I liked him, too. He was great in the X-Files also.

Brad Dourif would also be my choice. Even though he left with the boys (boy driving bus) and girls at the end of "Force Majeure," they still could have brought him back somehow, someway. Absolutely fantastic actor and loved his character.

https://millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/guide/actor_profile.php?name=Brad%20Dourif