Amazon is showing pilots for two new series which are showing for free on Amazon this month.

One is BOSCH based on the Detective Harry Bosch novels by Michael Connelly:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I3MPDP4/ref=sr_1_1_vod_1_pur_epi?ie=UTF8&keywords=bosch&qid=1392594314&s=instant-video&sr=1-1

The other one (that I still need to watch) is the pilot for a new series by Chris Carter called THE AFTER:

http://www.amazon.com/Pilot-HD/dp/B00I3MP3SG/ref=sr_1_1_ha?s=instant-video&ie=UTF8&qid=1392594445&sr=1-1&keywords=the+after

I really loved BOSCH and i hope they make more episodes because I would buy this show on blu-ray. I love the Harry Bosch novels and the pilot for the tv series captures the show and it takes elements from two novels (one being Concrete Blond and the other being City of Bones). has anyone else watched these pilots on Amazon?

• Like 1

"Don't tug on that, you never know what it might be attached to. "- Buckaroo Banzai

"There are no answers- only choices."

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amazon is showing pilots for two new series which are showing for free on Amazon this month. One is BOSCH based on the Detective Harry Bosch novels by Michael Connelly: http://www.amazon.com/gp/p

I just watched The After last night... 4 out of 5 stars. Interesting premise. Great set-up. I felt emotionally about the characters (though honestly most of it was negative... at least I did not f

I just watched The After last night... 4 out of 5 stars. Interesting premise. Great set-up. I felt emotionally about the characters (though honestly most of it was negative... at least I did not feel indifference) and I would really like to see what this show was like if it got legs.

• Like 1

We live in a world where too many people won't go far enough... won't do what they know is right... what they believe. I don't know how or why it got this way but the world has become so complicated, to involve yourself in someone else's problems is to invite them needlessly on yourself. ~ Frank Black

I love the Bosch pilot, but The After leaves me indifferent. I don't like any of the characters in The After. It is no Millennium or X-Files or Harsh Realm or Lone Gunman. I did like the ouroboros tatoo refence. I have to pick Bosch as the better of the two pilots

"Don't tug on that, you never know what it might be attached to. "- Buckaroo Banzai

"There are no answers- only choices."

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see a second episode of "The After." I enjoyed the first. Anyone know when it will be available?

Haven't watched "BOSCH," nor have I read any of the novels. Will definitely check it out.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)