Good to be back with The Group!

Greetings all...having recently received a copy of the book BACK TO FRANK BLACK and while eagerly awaiting my copy of NOT BAD FOR A HUMAN, I was curious to see if this site was still active...glad to find that it is! After so many false starts of "I really want to go back and watch the show again" mode, I finally started again yesterday....and I love it as much now as then!

Welcome! I've been away too. I do try to peek in now and then. Yeah seems forever and seems like yesterday when the show was on TV. I have to say, I didn't watch it the first season, maybe not even for half the second. I can't remember how I discovered it. Maybe I was waiting for the xfiles to come on one night, or some other show was pre-empted for sports, and i flipped channels and liked it? But I really liked it. I was ticked when it was over. I always hoped they'd bring it back. But alas, It's been so long now.

• Like 1