Has anyone else seen this show? I'm catching it on a pay to watch shows site. It's set in Seattle. It's dark and broody. It has twists and turns and shockers. But it's no MIllennium. I like it though.

"I smell blood and an era of prominent madmen"

W. H. Auden
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the first season and enjoyed it, but had a very hard time getting into the second season, so I didn't finish it. I'm sure it was good.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

With season one better then two, guess that's why I never finished two, and why the show was cancelled. After that Netflix picked it up.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

Wow it was cancelled? I am so out of touch, I thought it was absolutely a new show, so I was surprised that it had more than one season on netflix, and that it was on netflix at all. I really think the female lead was just not someone that most could identify with. I think male leads get away with the whole not enough time with the kid, obsessed over the hunt than female leads do.

"I smell blood and an era of prominent madmen"

W. H. Auden

If you enjoyed AMC's version of The Killing and don't mind subtitles then I would highly recommend Forbrydelsen, the Danish series upon which it was based. It is only available in Region 2, but there was something about this series—most notably in its cinematography—that really put me in mind of Millennium. It's a great series to boot, across all three seasons.

Nice to see you back Adam. Thanks for the heads up on Forbrydelsen.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)