Upbeat Greetings!

Rate this topic

Hello, all!

I have been absent far too long! Not a day goes by that I don't think of some MillenniuM reference; some way that the events of the past decade years have been reflected in a MillenniuM episode; some MillenniuMistic aspect to a movie or show...

I have often used the main TIWWA website over the years to look up some transcript, picture, fact, or info about Millennium.

I shall be making an effort to actively participate here at the forums. Now before you point out that I have said this before - Don't be dark! I really mean it this time!

I truly have missed being a part of TIWWA all these years. So this is just a quit post to say "hello" to all the old and new gang here at TIWWA.

Upbeat Vibes :get-a-wiggle-on:

Scott Pugliese (aka Selfosophist, aka Selfosophy Psycho)

• Elders (Moderators)

Well, welcome back, stranger. :wink:

Actually, I can't remember how long it's been since you were here last. (But, then, sometimes I can't remember what I did yesterday! :fool: )

You'll see we have some lovely newcomers, and some of us "old-timers" are still around. I like how Earthnut describes this board as a "home away from home", because it's a lot like that - people can drop by whenever they want, and for as long as they want, and there'll always be a cup of coffee and a piece of pie and time for a chat.