The time is now part of the episode where Laura Means loses control

Rate this topic

Okay now all that is above my head! plug into the wireless router? I'd like that. Must learn!

I got it to play, downloaded something called final media player, seems appropriate! LOL Thank you so MUCH!!!!!! Playing that video for about the 4th time now in a row!! LOL

I'm so happy that it's all worked out. It's a lovely feeling, being able to do something for my tiwwa family here.

If truth be known, people wouldn't believe how much you have done here, and the main info site. I do believe you are the one who transcribed all the episodes. Libby, THANK YOU for all that you have done for us, which is a LOT. Love and Huggers. notworthy.gif

Okay now all that is above my head! plug into the wireless router? I'd like that. Must learn!

I got it to play, downloaded something called final media player, seems appropriate! LOL Thank you so MUCH!!!!!! Playing that video for about the 4th time now in a row!! LOL

I'm with you seesthru, love the part "plug into the wireless router?" My question as well...yes, I must learn.

Would you mind emailing it to me please. whistling.gif Love and Huggers. thanks.gif