PSYCHOPATH TEST

Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result.

This is not a trick question. It is as it reads. No one I know has gotten it right, Few people do.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing. She believed him to be her dream guy so much that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive for killing her sister?

[Give this some thought before you answer, see answer below]

NO CHEATING ! ! !

Answer:

She was hoping the guy would appear at the funeral again.

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American Psychologist used to determine if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly. If you didn't answer the question correctly, good for you.

If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can remove you off my mail list!

• Like 1

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PSYCHOPATH TEST Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. It is as it reads. No one I know has gotten it right, F

So Mr. Simon Black, what was your first thought? My stupid thought was her sister was gay and wearing men's clothes.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

• Elders (Admins)

The only scenario I could think of was that the woman found out that her sister had managed to get the guy's phone number and was going on a date with him and so she killed her sister in a fit of jealous rage.

The answer is a lot more chilling than that.

Libby

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." Terry Pratchett

The only scenario I could think of was that the woman found out that her sister had managed to get the guy's phone number and was going on a date with him and so she killed her sister in a fit of jealous rage.

The answer is a lot more chilling than that.

Thats what i thought too happy.gif

For me it sounds like a jealousy drama but i went wrong Oo.gif

post-6893-0-81113500-1377438190_thumb.jp expect the unexpected

It's still psychopathic to kill your sister to get the guy. ;) I figured that the sister brought the guy with her to the funeral, and the killer decided she wanted the guy, and offed her sister, played the grieving relative again... all to get the guy. SO I was off, but same motive. Kill to get the guy! ;) Psychopath!

"I smell blood and an era of prominent madmen"

W. H. Auden

Seesthru, sounds like we need to stay far way from you. You think too much like one. Everyone, run for your lives... signlol.gif

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

• 1 month later...

Great question!

My guess was, that she didnt talk to the guy, because it was the funeral of her and her sisters mother. So she didnt go flirty at this family business, due to respect to her sister. But as the days went by and she couldnt find the guy, she became more and more mad at her sister, cause she was the reason she didnt ask for his number. So one day she killed her as revenge. Kinda psycho too, huh?

Would be interesting what the Psychologist thinks about my theory...

y4m5qxc8.jpg This is who i am

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines