This was fun, and only 6 questions. I'm 19 and not a bit surprised......LOL

http://yourmentalage.com/

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elders (Admins)

Well, I got 43.

Our respective scores prove that you're much more fun to be with!

Libby

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." Terry Pratchett

I'm sure you're a lot of fun in person. It's hard online when we're not actually together but still connecting.

Even my kids will tell you that I am young at heart and fun loving. The only part I haven't figured out yet is there are things my daughter will say or do that the boys think it's funny, but when mom does it, the source where she got it from, they wrinkle their noses in embarrassment. I have to admit, as they have gotten older, they are enjoying me more, but now I'm slowing down because I am more physically limited Oh well..

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

• Elders (Admins)

I've become far too serious and boring in recent times. But with the little one (and parents) moving near very soon, perhaps he'll re-kindle the fun side of me. I am aiming, in due time, to getting down on the floor and playing with his toys with him. Though goodness knows how long it'll take me to get back up again.

Youngsters have their own rules about what they regard as acceptable. (Or, should that be: kidz hav der own roolz. Oh, gosh, that even hurt my fingers to type that.) And, of course, they change those rules randomly and arbitrarily. I never could figure that out.

Libby

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." Terry Pratchett

Trust me, you will be happier when they all move closer.

Kids think only in the moment, whereas we, the mature adults, dwell on yesterday and worry about tomorrow. I've done my best to instill into my kids the need to always enjoy and live in the moment, and I know they are thankful.

I can get up off the floor in a decent amount of time as long as there's something to push down on for leverage, like a table or chair. Otherwise, someone needs to call for a crane.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

Well, so far, I'm mentally the youngest...again, not surprised...LOL

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

Missed your replay seesthru...sorry, didn't see it until now. I only feel young inside. Outside it's that old saying, "Slow but sure," complete with an occasional wobble.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines