Guest Linbro

Guest Linbro

Hello, greetings from Down Under!

Found your wonderful forum while I was searching for info on a possible Bluray release of 'Millennium'. I watched 'Millennium' on first broadcast in Australia, and to say it was treated badly by the network is an understatement - I'm fairly sure it stayed on the same day, but the timeslot was all over the place. Then, if I'm not mistaken, they showed the final two episodes back the front. To be honest, I don't remember a whole lot about the show, only how good it was and how obsessed I was with it, and what a great job the cast did.

Anyway, the boxset is on it's way to me, and I'll start the re-watch as soon as it arrives - I plan on posting my thoughts as I go, if there's an appropriate sub forum.

Thanks, Lincoln.

I do love the series!!!! Welcome and Hello from NW Florida! I thought the show was delightfully dark, scary and highlighted the growing uncertainty of the approaching year 2000! I have the set, and I take it out and have Millennium marathons! :)

• Like 1

Hello and welcome happy.gif

Love the series...and agree- hope 20th century fox will release it on Bluray with much more extras and maybe new interviews !

That would be awesome ! But best thing would be a movie just let us know Frank is still alive and doing well...

Regards

Simon

Linbro, make sure you start a new thread discussing your views rather then posting on old ones. You could title it something like~

"Linbro's Launch, Lights, Leads, or Land," all with great meanings. Just a thought. whistling.gif