The Art of Deduction (my new website!)

Rate this topic

Raven Wolf

I am so very proud of you finally having your own site.

The only thing I would suggest, especially for us older folks, is to lighten it up some to make it easier to read, and not highlight, because that really makes it even harder on the eyes. There's such a beautiful background and so much of it is covered up. I'm aching to see the small framed art. I would put more off to the right where there's just the wall, and create tabs/links for profile blogs, etc. Love the old phone.

Naturally, this is just my opinion or perspective, but you did ask.

Love and huggers Erin.

Its a great start. I agree on the highlighting,[ hard on the eyes] and keep your paragraphs spaced and short as possible . You might also try a slightly larger font. More like you would find in a book and less like a blog or FB page. Good Luck !

Not all the posts will look like that. That was because I cut/pasted it from a previous place I'd had that little article, and I must have changed the background and text ten times, trying to make it read-able. The next ones won't look like that.

But.... no one thinks the idea, in and of ITSELF, is crazy?

• Like 1

Just like your painting, and that wasn't crazy. You have only gotten better and more important , this gives you a creative outlet and gives you wings ! One small step for a woman, one giant leap for your inner Raven ! Two attached thumbs up !

Just like your painting, and that wasn't crazy. You have only gotten better and more important , this gives you a creative outlet and gives you wings ! One small step for a woman, one giant leap for your inner Raven ! Two attached thumbs up !

Ditto from me ! ! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif