Grab your MillenniuM-rarities and show it !

Rate this topic

Fan Mail Address:

Lance Henriksen
Agency for the Performing Arts L.A.
405 S Beverly Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212-4425
USA

If you want to request an autograph, follow the guidelines bellow.

If you live in USA send a properly stamped and self addressed envelope (minimum size 8.5" x 4") with your request letter and a photo. You can include a piece of cardboard to keep the photo from bending in shipping and also add "Do Not Bend" on the envelopes. Send your letter and wait. On average, there is going to be a 3+ month wait for a response. If you do not live in USA, add several* International Reply Coupons. The International Reply Coupons (IRC) will be used by the receiver to purchase american stamps. You can only get them at your post office. Place the IRCs into the envelope, not on it

or buy one at a autograph dealer of your confidence- you don´t know any? I could help you out happy.gif

another possibility would be to buy lances biography what his autograph includes! "Notbadforahuman" for 32,- $

Having a sign picture isn't important to me personally, but I'd like the book, however, with all that I have on my plate, I just can't spare it right now. Maybe someday soon. I have no doubts that it is very good.

:thanks: for the info Simon; very thoughtful.

Guest 1910Ezekiel

Here is the original script and singed photo from Lance Henriksen that I won in a charity auction. It's the script from The Paper Dove.

post-4371-0-40680500-1420225119_thumb.pn

post-4371-0-03265000-1420225129_thumb.pn

This is, what my girlfriend gave me for christmas. I LOVE HER! happy.gifhappy.gif

Its two wooden boxes she engraved herself and a candle glass she made herself. Isnt this great?

Wow what a great christmas gift...wait somewhere I've already seen itlaugh.gif ! The candle glass is a blast!!! sweat.gifsweat.gifsweat.gif Good work !

Im with you on that manderson, but if theres someone out there who would answer that request if he can do it, than i bet its Lance happy.gif

From all the interviews ive seen of him, he really seems to be the ultimate dude-guy, that you just wanna be friend and hang out with and i think that he would absolutely answer to that request if he gets it and has some time to do it. wink.gifFrank_Black.jpg