Benny VS. Kenny

Rate this topic

Guest Sinestro

Guest Sinestro

What the hell happened to Benny after Beware of the Dog? No explanation given for him not being around, unless I missed it.

Poor Kenny, he didn't have a chance.

The dog that played Benny started acting out, so they simply stopped using him. Yeah as soon as Jordan said the bird's name was Kenny, I figured He was in for the same fate as Kenny from Southpark.

What do you mean by "acting out?" Did the dog act out of character or stopped acting?

Just bringing on any animal in MLM always left me in a state of dread.

Naturally, my favorite is the family dog in "Wide Open" who got the bad guy. Yee ha.

Click for larger view.

post-3933-0-47568500-1402932887_thumb.jp

The yellow house was so small for that dog! LOL I think the idea that he could be calm and quiet and all was a bit much, given the need for his breed of dog to be active, and busy. They never wrote him out, he just wasn't there any more. Now I could say, given that Catherine and Jordan moved in to a friends house, that the re-homed Benny because he couldn't go along.