Season Two's Unknown Caller

Rate this topic

Guest Sinestro

Well, Satan never appeared, only Legion and Lucy. Lucy, even though termed the devil, always struck me as just A devil.

But Lucy is an allusion to Baphomet.

Ok, your right, but i dont think Legion/Lucy would call him, neither.

I really think the Mikado-Killer would be the most logical guess. And as long as no one finds a hint to the callers identity that i missed, i think ill go with that explanation, even though its strange that they didnt bring it up in the Mikado episode. Thats what keeps my nagging doubt alive...wacko.gif

helpme.gif Ahhhh! Who called Frank???

Guest Sinestro

I will stick with the Legion/Demon that he kept seeing throughout season 2. The one that is in the opening titles of year 2.

I think it was just trying to mess with him due to evil spirits being known to do that.

I too am leaning towards an actual person, but the story line was never finished regarding the caller. Again, needing to watch the series again.

Considering who Frank is, and what he's capable of, phone tricks would be beneath evil. Phone tricks are what humans do.

• Like 2

I too am leaning towards an actual person, but the story line was never finished regarding the caller. Again, needing to watch the series again.

Considering who Frank is, and what he's capable of, phone tricks would be beneath evil. Phone tricks are what humans do.

* Phone tricks are what humans do. - thats so true, i think you´re right.

Guest Sinestro

People who can be possessed by a demon. Phone tricks can terrorize an already rattled minded person. Every little bit helps their cause, I would say.

Guest Sinestro

Whether intentionally written that way or not, it makes me think that he was being driven to paranoia and to a mental breakdown with very little or big things occuring to him to push him along to that end.

Or, It may have been his mother trying to contact him. I have thought that before, too, setting up the Midnight script.