Season Two's Unknown Caller

Rate this topic

I love crossovers, so even though it didn't do MM justice, I still love the episode.

I think it would have been even better if everything was the same but Watts was thrown in there. There is speculation that he didn't die on Goodbye, but that the dead body was the man sent to kill him.

That's what I wanted to believe, i thought that too all the time happy.gifnice that I'm not the only one.

Guest Sinestro

Heck, at this point I would settle for a Youtube mini series to give closure to Goodbye To All That.

With all these terrible shows being revived or made just for Netflix, can we not pressure Fox to give the MM fans a final ending to one of the two greatest (tied with XF for me) shows on the 20th century???

OR bring them both back as a Netflix/Hulu/Youtube series?

It would be worth a try but i do not have high hopes.
I always thought it had everything left open by intention also you have not seen who is really behind the desk.
As if they could imagine a continuation...and bring Peter back to the series.

Guest Sinestro

I'd love to see just Lance in character making vlog posts every now and then about the Group, what he is up to nowadays, his life since the zombie battle and current world events.

this is off topic now but,
i'm interested in what Frank has experienced since then and what he is doing today.
If it was not Peter who lay behind the desk -
Perhaps Peter and Frank are met each other again and now fighting together against the group and the evil in the world.
Peter and Frank have complemented each other well.
Too bad we'll never know. sad.gif
The show had plenty of potential for more episodes or at least for a movie

anyway...let´s get back to season two´s unknown caller laugh.gifunsure.gif

The unknown caller may forever remain unknown. I definitely have to find some time to watch the show again.

I mentioned somewhere, can't remember where, the thought that the person killed in Watts' office could actually be a woman. After all, we just saw the feet, and women do wear pants and even men's shoes. I for sure am one person that does not believe for a minute that Watts is dead.

Today, Frank Black would be probably in solitude and peace, except for seeing Jordan. I just don't see him fighting anyone, anywhere. Maybe he has a cabin in Alaska, the same place where he went in Luminary.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Frank is busy I think. He can't sit with his own thoughts, or put the genie back in the bottle. The gift doesn't allow that.

He would have come around to recognizing Jordan's gift .Given the hints we got about her gift, I'd say it was stronger than Franks. He never saw angels. She did. He saw Demons. She did too. Wherever he is, he's probably realized that she was given a double dose of gifts. She also gets agitated when she senses the angels or demons, like Laura means.

He will have sought out someone unrelated to the group to help her. He will have spent his life making sure she has the tools she needs to handle her gift instead of it handling her, and also making sure she has as normal a childhood is possible under the circumstances.

Other than that I think he still is active in helping others catch that bad man. He can't stop that.

No doubt that Frank would be helping Jordan, I agree, but I feel that anything he'd do, would be done behind the scenes, and not draw any attention to himself. Helping to catch bad men almost destroyed him, and if he's away from people living in the mountains, I believe the visions would lessen to almost none, if not completely be gone. He would still be able to help Jordan with his understanding and experience of his and her abilities, without the torment.

It gets in the blood. I don't know if Frank Black could stop looking for the bad man. In my fantasies of a continuation of a better millennium group, he would be the old man, yes, working from behind the scenes, and raising Jordan with the protection of the group, and with the understanding that they never recruit her or influence her life in any way. That's the price for his gift. Something like that. However he's not in Bucksnort!

It gets in the blood. I don't know if Frank Black could stop looking for the bad man. In my fantasies of a continuation of a better millennium group, he would be the old man, yes, working from behind the scenes, and raising Jordan with the protection of the group, and with the understanding that they never recruit her or influence her life in any way. That's the price for his gift. Something like that. However he's not in Bucksnort!

Yes, yes, yes, love this!