Sign in to follow this  
HighPlainsDrifter

My Wifes Fav. Epi.

She watches the DVD with me at times so here is her top 4

The Well-Worn Lock

The Wild and The Innocent

Marantha

Ahhhh.... All 4....... CLASSICS! :yes_big::thumbsup_big:

Yep, your wife has great taste! Now if I could get my Val to watch them with me! "Its so dark..."

Lord, give me the strength to get through the day...

Alas, my lady lives so far otherwise I'd have shown it all to her. She is interested though. I think the mystical aspects are the most interesting to her. I am lucky that she and I have virtually the same taste in things.

its funny she wouldnt watch the X-Files with me, she was scarred when watching that epsiode about the inbred family But she liked Millenium because it was more realistic

ah "home", it was a very cool episode...so cool that fox wouldnt show it for awhile after

Forgive me for intruding to say..... COOL Avatar, 19-19! And the CUTE Avatar award goes to Seraphim! :eyebrows_big::thumbsup_big:

Guest se7en

...as far as i know, judging from her reaction when they come around, some of her favorite eps are "Covenant", Force Majeure", "Lamentation/P.P.T.D." , "Paper Dove"-("my little shutterbuck!")- "Beware of The Dog"-("my name's not Franklin!")- "luminary", "the pest house", "A Room With No View", "Darwin's eye", "Bardo Thodol"-("hey, hey bald man!")- "Saturn Dreaming of Mercury"-("You liiiiiiike?")- and "Antipas". These are some anyway.

~se7en :ouro:

Forgive me for intruding to say..... COOL Avatar, 19-19!  And the CUTE Avatar award goes to Seraphim!  :eyebrows_big:  :thumbsup_big:

Why thank you! He is one of my many pets. Before him, I had up a image of Domo-kun. Who was a mascot for a Japanese TV station. He spawned toys, video games, etc..