My Wifes Fav. Epi.

Rate this topic

Guest Seraphim

Alas, my lady lives so far otherwise I'd have shown it all to her. She is interested though. I think the mystical aspects are the most interesting to her. I am lucky that she and I have virtually the same taste in things.

...as far as i know, judging from her reaction when they come around, some of her favorite eps are "Covenant", Force Majeure", "Lamentation/P.P.T.D." , "Paper Dove"-("my little shutterbuck!")- "Beware of The Dog"-("my name's not Franklin!")- "luminary", "the pest house", "A Room With No View", "Darwin's eye", "Bardo Thodol"-("hey, hey bald man!")- "Saturn Dreaming of Mercury"-("You liiiiiiike?")- and "Antipas". These are some anyway.

~se7en :ouro:

Guest Seraphim
Forgive me for intruding to say..... COOL Avatar, 19-19!  And the CUTE Avatar award goes to Seraphim!  :eyebrows_big:  :thumbsup_big:

Why thank you! He is one of my many pets. Before him, I had up a image of Domo-kun. Who was a mascot for a Japanese TV station. He spawned toys, video games, etc..