Goodbye to all that

Rate this topic

Yep, with Jordan, and living in their mountain paradise. thumbsup.gif

Happy end....but suddenly Peter comes in and tells the story of an incredible discovery...a new threat Oo.gif

but no laugh.gif , I'm sure that Frank and Jordan live in peace wherever that may be.

Love this picture....this could be the happy ending happy.gif

Peter had a family. There would have been more bidies. Peter got his family out, and lay in wait, and when the shapeshifting guy came, he killed him. Those pants didn't look like peter watts pants, they looked like the shapeshifters pants.

Peter had a family. There would have been more bidies. Peter got his family out, and lay in wait, and when the shapeshifting guy came, he killed him. Those pants didn't look like peter watts pants, they looked like the shapeshifters pants.

you're probably right, peter is too smart to be killed this way, I could never believe it anyway.

Yes, yes, yes, thank you, Peter IS too smart to be killed this way, and in his own home, no way. And as was stated by seesthru, he got his family out. That's a sure sign he's expecting something, or someone.

• Like 2

Yes, yes, yes, thank you, Peter IS too smart to be killed this way, and in his own home, no way. And as was stated by seesthru, he got his family out. That's a sure sign he's expecting something, or someone.

Too bad that has not been shown, would have been even more exciting happy.gif

Actually, think about it, if it had been shown who was on the floor, we wouldn't be having this fun discussion and sharing each other's opinions. I think the "not knowing for sure" is more fun. Same with the "Unknown Caller." Who is he/she?

You are right.
I mean not only to see who was behind the desk.
Peter's escape would have been interesting too.
I think he intention was certainly, it should only look like that Peter is dead.
I think it was
just as it is already discussed here :

"...The group was sure, that Peter was going to give Frank his files about him and Jordan, so they send someone to Peters home to get the files. But he couldnt find them, so he starts searching around, getting mad, throws everything thats not what hes looking for on the ground, Peter comes in and shoots him and his dead body falls on the ground, ON TOP of the files..." Peter escapes the group and flees to his family.

Perhaps Peter has also left a message for Frank and have agreed a meeting place.

Frank finds the message in the documents and goes there...
yeah this is fun to discuss and share each other's opinions happy.gif

We could also try to write Seth McFarlane to make a short clip bout MlM and a after the show scene with Frank and Peter Watts at "Family Guy".

But it would surely turn out to be something worse than the X-Files MlM ending, like Frank and Peter meeting at a secret meeting place just to kiss each other laugh.gif Just kidding around... But would be cool anyway. Just as a joke, but at least, you would see them again sweat.gif