Welcome 8Be

Hey dude.. thankyou!!! We're in contact.. i will use this account a lot..

I have to learn how to use this.. it'll take a few days.. i'm a newbie.. lol.. i'm a Freak! not freaky... Freak!! haha.. From Urguay, south America.

Any questions you have i'll answer all.. I think we will be good friends. Tell me everything!!

• Like 1

welcome to the family. If you have questions ask Libby or Earthnut, or just throw a general question in the Miscellaneous forum thread.

Definitely Libby is the one to contact first. Most answers I have to search for. Thank you Walkabout for the vote of confidence.

• Elders (Moderators)

Welcome, 8Be.

I can help with the more technical issues - but if I don't know the answer or solution, I email the Board owner, who is called Graham but has the screen name of "The Old Man".

Don't worry about asking questions - we are a very friendly group of people here, and everyone was new at some point in time.

It was Earthnut who first described TIWWA as "Our Home Away From Home" - and that is what this place is like for many of us.

As for the Member Groups and Ranks - you can find out more by scrolling down to the bottom of the main page and clicking on "Help". That isn't easy to find, though, because it's in very small letters, so here's a direct link: https://www.millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/tiwwa/index.php?app=core&module=help. Scroll down on that page and to "Member Ranks and Member Groups. Why am I called a Law Enforcement Officer? How do I get promoted?", click on that, and you'll find an explanation.

• Like 2