A reunion with Lance and his fellow actors

Rate this topic

Simon Black

Dear MillenniuM Family !

...sometimes actors meet again in other film projects even at MillenniuM but not only there...
This topic is about Lance´s reunion-
i start first, so here are some examples...
Lance Henriksen reunited with Brion James as Sheriff Bowman in MillenniuM "Luminary" (1998) previously seen in "The Horror Show" (1989)
brionjames.jpgScreenShot1636.png
ScreenShot1634.pngScreenShot1635.png
...and as walkabout in our shoutbox said, Mark Rolston in "Survival Quest" and "ALIENS"
2259026,BbsQUUhuX6HNDcCuLTd79Asncn_TLKyS

both meet again in "ALIENS- Colonial Marines" a Videogame.
mqdefault.jpgDrake_ACM.jpg
now i'm curious about your discoveries happy.gif
  • Like 1

Good Toppic!

He also reunited with my beloved Sarah-Jane happy.gif in "The Invitation", and also shared a Movie Series with her, even though they didnt play in the same part. Kance was in Hellraiser 8 "Hellworld", and Sarah-Jane Redmond starred in the fifth Hellraiser Installment "Inferno".

• Like 1

Good Toppic!

He also reunited with my beloved Sarah-Jane happy.gif in "The Invitation", and also shared a Movie Series with her, even though they didnt play in the same part. Kance was in Hellraiser 8 "Hellworld", and Sarah-Jane Redmond starred in the fifth Hellraiser Installment "Inferno".

Thanks William,

i had long the idea for this topic and as Walkabout gave me the hint to Mark Rolston I could not wait anymore, so i had to start this new topic laugh.gif

Thank you for your discoveries, i didn´t knew the series "The Invitation" yet and with Hellraiser where I just had the third part,

is also nothing known to me- until now!

Full point number- for you!happy.gif biggrin.gif rock2.gif

happy.gif But "The Invitation" is a movie. Its not Dubbed so we would have to import it. I couldnt find it so far, but also havent searched very much...

Heres the OFDB Link:

https://www.ofdb.de/film/22726,The-Invitation

(For you non germans here, you can click the imdb link in the upper left of the ofdb site)

• 8 months later...

My favorite scene in Aliens, especial with everyone laughing and Bill Paxton's character screaming. So cool, and I read Lance actually did the knife trick, without special effects, unless they speeded up the film for that part. I need to find that article.

tumblr_mu2c2dSjE91rvzbdgo1_400.gif

• Like 1