Dear MillenniuM Family !

...sometimes actors meet again in other film projects even at MillenniuM but not only there...
This topic is about Lance´s reunion-
i start first, so here are some examples...
Lance Henriksen reunited with Brion James as Sheriff Bowman in MillenniuM "Luminary" (1998) previously seen in "The Horror Show" (1989)
brionjames.jpgScreenShot1636.png
ScreenShot1634.pngScreenShot1635.png
...and as walkabout in our shoutbox said, Mark Rolston in "Survival Quest" and "ALIENS"
2259026,BbsQUUhuX6HNDcCuLTd79Asncn_TLKyS

both meet again in "ALIENS- Colonial Marines" a Videogame.
mqdefault.jpgDrake_ACM.jpg
now i'm curious about your discoveries happy.gif
  • Like 1
post-6893-0-81113500-1377438190_thumb.jp expect the unexpected

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear MillenniuM Family ! ...sometimes actors meet again in other film projects even at MillenniuM but not only there... This topic is about Lance´s reunion- i start first, so here are so

Good Toppic! He also reunited with my beloved Sarah-Jane in "The Invitation", and also shared a Movie Series with her, even though they didnt play in the same part. Kance was in Hellraiser 8 "Hellw

Bill Paxton and Lance Henriksen in - "Ghosts of the Abyss" (2003) and "Near Dark" (1987) and of course "ALIENS" (1986)

Good Toppic!

He also reunited with my beloved Sarah-Jane happy.gif in "The Invitation", and also shared a Movie Series with her, even though they didnt play in the same part. Kance was in Hellraiser 8 "Hellworld", and Sarah-Jane Redmond starred in the fifth Hellraiser Installment "Inferno".

• Like 1

y4m5qxc8.jpg This is who i am

Good Toppic!

He also reunited with my beloved Sarah-Jane happy.gif in "The Invitation", and also shared a Movie Series with her, even though they didnt play in the same part. Kance was in Hellraiser 8 "Hellworld", and Sarah-Jane Redmond starred in the fifth Hellraiser Installment "Inferno".

Thanks William,

i had long the idea for this topic and as Walkabout gave me the hint to Mark Rolston I could not wait anymore, so i had to start this new topic laugh.gif

Thank you for your discoveries, i didn´t knew the series "The Invitation" yet and with Hellraiser where I just had the third part,

is also nothing known to me- until now!

Full point number- for you!happy.gif biggrin.gif rock2.gif

post-6893-0-81113500-1377438190_thumb.jp expect the unexpected

happy.gif But "The Invitation" is a movie. Its not Dubbed so we would have to import it. I couldnt find it so far, but also havent searched very much...

Heres the OFDB Link:

http://www.ofdb.de/film/22726,The-Invitation

(For you non germans here, you can click the imdb link in the upper left of the ofdb site)

I have a downloaded copy if anyone wants a copy, and I noticed the full movie is on Amazon, and who knows, maybe even YouTube, haven't checked.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

I'd upload it but the file is too big to post. Don't know if it would upload as a condensed rar file, need to ask Graham.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

You could upload it to shareonline, but if your not registered there, it would probably take forever to uploadlaugh.gif

PS: I made a mistake: Sarah is not in the fifth, but in the sixth Hellraiser movie "Hellseeker"

• 8 months later...

My favorite scene in Aliens, especial with everyone laughing and Bill Paxton's character screaming. So cool, and I read Lance actually did the knife trick, without special effects, unless they speeded up the film for that part. I need to find that article.

tumblr_mu2c2dSjE91rvzbdgo1_400.gif

• Like 1

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

• Similar Content

• By voidprime
      I recently bought Haunted on Blu-ray as part of Kino Lorber's going out of print sale for $8.99 along with The First Power (a Milleniumistic horror movie starring Lou Diamond Phillips).  Haunted lasted for 11 episodes and only the first six aired on UPN.  It follows Frank (Matthew Fox)- an ex-cop turned private detective- who has a near death experience after getting stabbed by the guy (Simon) he believes responsible for the disappearance of his son two years ago.  After his near death experience, the door to the other side isn't closed and he is haunted by ghosts including the ghost of Simon.  The TV show has the same color palette of Millennium and a score by Mark Snow.  I wish Haunted lasted longer, but Matthew Fox went on to do Lost
    • By Frank Black Jr
      I always liked the name "The Frank Black files" to do a show specially because the name "Millennium", obviously wouldn't have any sense now. So I did a couple of pics just to see how it could look nowadays
    • By Frank Black Jr
      I always liked the name "The Frank Black files" to do a show specially because the name "Millennium", obviously wouldn't have any sense now. So I did a couple of pics just to see how it could look nowadays. Kristen, Klea and Lance.
    • By Frank Black Jr
      From time to time, I try to make photos to tweet to Fox. I think the best chance that the fans have for a movie is to make noise and say to Fox: We want our hero back.
      And for me the only way to have it is with Lance and Mr. Carter. If they are not involved, neither will I.
    • By Frank Black Jr
      From time to time, I try to make photos to tweet to Fox. I think the best chance that the fans have for a movie is to make noise and say to Fox: We want our hero back.
    • By Frank Black Jr
      I did this to celebrate the 20th anniv. And again, to tweet to FOX!
    • By Frank Black Jr
      Another pic to twitter Fox for the return of our hero.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines