Yes! I think Bill Paxton is also an exceptionally good actor.

The knife trick scene was not in the original shooting script. According to Lance Henriksen, the adding of Hudson's hand to the knife trick was discussed with almost everyone, except Bill Paxton.They shoot it in slow motion and then speed up the film. I think I've seen it in the making of.

post-6893-0-81113500-1377438190_thumb.jp expect the unexpected

this is where IMDb.com is a great help in finding or confirming such reunions .

True, but i think it is a little too laborious and in my case-

in search of interviews by lance i came across by chance on the film "ghosts of the abyss".(I know not yet)

"Near Dark" and "Aliens" however, already and then i remembered this topic happy.gif

these movies may not be missing here!

I do not have the time to compare all the movies together only to find out who is where starred and to post here,

if someone wants to do that, i am looking forward to the resultslaugh.gif

• 2 months later...

I found an interesting article :

262F839F00000578-2973597-image-a-45_1425

[sigourney Weaver]

'So I want to make a film that's connected to Alien and Aliens. That's my goal. I'm not trying to undo Alien 3 or Alien: Resurrection. I just want it to be connected to Alien 1 and 2.'

When James Cameron's 1986 sequel ended, Ripley was deep in cryostasis for her return to Earth after leaving planet LV-426.

Sleeping alongside the brave Lieutenant aboard the spaceship was a young survivor called Rebecca 'Newt' Jorden (Carrie Henn) as well as the injured android Bishop (Lance Henriksen) and Corporal Dwayne Hicks (Michael Biehn).

Sources told Deadline that original Alien director Ridley Scott’s Scott Free will produce Blomkamp's movie for 20th Century Fox.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2973597/Make-free-Sigourney-Weaver-65-sweetly-greet-fans-London-announcing-s-attached-Neill-Blomkamp-Alien-flick.html

Would so cool to see Lance as bishop again!woot.gif thumbsup.gif

Aliens_124Pyxurz.jpg

Simon, it's a ditto from me ~ Would so cool to see Lance as bishop again!woot.gif thumbsup.gif

How about a series with Bishop as the main character?

• Like 1

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• Similar Content

• By voidprime
      I recently bought Haunted on Blu-ray as part of Kino Lorber's going out of print sale for $8.99 along with The First Power (a Milleniumistic horror movie starring Lou Diamond Phillips).  Haunted lasted for 11 episodes and only the first six aired on UPN.  It follows Frank (Matthew Fox)- an ex-cop turned private detective- who has a near death experience after getting stabbed by the guy (Simon) he believes responsible for the disappearance of his son two years ago.  After his near death experience, the door to the other side isn't closed and he is haunted by ghosts including the ghost of Simon.  The TV show has the same color palette of Millennium and a score by Mark Snow.  I wish Haunted lasted longer, but Matthew Fox went on to do Lost
    • By Frank Black Jr
      I always liked the name "The Frank Black files" to do a show specially because the name "Millennium", obviously wouldn't have any sense now. So I did a couple of pics just to see how it could look nowadays
    • By Frank Black Jr
      I always liked the name "The Frank Black files" to do a show specially because the name "Millennium", obviously wouldn't have any sense now. So I did a couple of pics just to see how it could look nowadays. Kristen, Klea and Lance.
    • By Frank Black Jr
      From time to time, I try to make photos to tweet to Fox. I think the best chance that the fans have for a movie is to make noise and say to Fox: We want our hero back.
      And for me the only way to have it is with Lance and Mr. Carter. If they are not involved, neither will I.
    • By Frank Black Jr
      From time to time, I try to make photos to tweet to Fox. I think the best chance that the fans have for a movie is to make noise and say to Fox: We want our hero back.
  • Recent Activity

1. 776

Snow Files of the Week

2. 2

RIP Clarence Williams III

3. 0

Better Call Saul

4. 10

Stephen James Lang

5. 10

Stephen James Lang

• 10 Recent Topics

• 942E75C2-F0CE-46E3-9CDC-D8C2F067DCDF.png

Our new Spreadshirt clothing and apparel stores are now available!

US/CAN UK/EU

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines