Why Wireless WIFI radiation can make you sick and what you can do about it ~ Dr Stephen Sinatra

Since we don't have a wellness forum, I had no choice but to post this here.

Why Wireless WIFI radiation can make you sick and what you can do about it ~ Dr Stephen Sinatra

Published on Aug 25, 2014

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is long pure tone. You can find different variations, times, etc.... 7.83 hertz is the tone f the earth, the natural tone. THere are other tones that do different things, but this is the eart

Posted Images

I have a 2"x 1"x 1" chunk of black tourmaline by my router and computer . One of its main property is protection from electronic radiation.

you can pick your friends... you can pick your nose .... but you can NEVER pick your friend's nose !!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!

Walkabout, where did you find it? I need to do something to protect myself also.

Seethru, will you post a link from youtube?

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

• Elders (Admins)

I didn't watch the video, because I'm not worried about WiFi.

WiFi is on the opposite side of visible light in the whole electromagnetic spectrum from the bad stuff:

post-118-0-44679500-1409258082_thumb.png

Gamma, x-rays, and UV are ionising, which is not good. Infrared, microwave, radio, are non-ionising. It's the ionising stuff that's bad because it's powerful enough to strip electrons away from atoms. Non-ionising radiation is extremely weak in comparison.

Here's an article in the UK Guardian newspaper which gives a different view: http://www.theguardian.com/technology/askjack/2012/sep/27/wi-fi-health-risks

However, I think it's all about identifying worries and mitigating them in whatever way seems reasonable.

Personally, my worry is that there's some, as yet unidentified, reason for the rise in cases of autism. I'm worried that it might be due to the increased use of foetal ultrasound, most especially the 3-D ultrasounds that bombard the foetus with ultrasound over a long period of time just to produce cute photos.

Libby

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." Terry Pratchett

Walkabout, where did you find it? I need to do something to protect myself also.

Seethru, will you post a link from youtube?

I bought it from Amazon but most crystal places have it. do a search for crystal shops in your area or Amazon . This is not who i bought from thru them , but a nice big piece. http://www.amazon.com/Black-Tourmaline-Chips-Chunks-Extra/dp/B008KCTOES/ref=sr_1_29?ie=UTF8&qid=1409277226&sr=8-29&keywords=black+tourmaline

found the one I got mine thru Amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0032TJSZO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

you can pick your friends... you can pick your nose .... but you can NEVER pick your friend's nose !!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!

This is long pure tone. You can find different variations, times, etc.... 7.83 hertz is the tone f the earth, the natural tone. THere are other tones that do different things, but this is the earth's resonance.

• Like 1

"I smell blood and an era of prominent madmen"

W. H. Auden

I couldn't listen to that sound for very long. I like this one ~

Walkabout, thanks for the info on the crystal.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

surprising difference. I found the first one slowly irritating but enjoyed the second one more .

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!