The Mystery of the Missing Bees

http://www.nytimes.com/video/us/100000003142267/the-mystery-of-the-missing-bees.html

(With Video ~ Worth watching)

(A very serious subject that is getting worse)

The Mystery of the Missing Bees

The mystery of Colony Collapse Disorder has brought honeybees into the public eye. But the story of their plight — and its impact — is more complicated.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I talked to a Wisconsin beekeeper at a farmer's market and he says his colonies are making a comeback. Maybe his bees are gathering in an area with less spraying of herbicides and pesticides. perhaps the message is getting out !

you can pick your friends... you can pick your nose .... but you can NEVER pick your friend's nose !!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!

I talked to a Wisconsin beekeeper at a farmer's market and he says his colonies are making a comeback. Maybe his bees are gathering in an area with less spraying of herbicides and pesticides. perhaps the message is getting out !

Dear Lord I hope it is. Be can't survive without them.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

I remember this happening back in the 60's. The bee's were thought to be affected by creosote on telephone poles. Funny the things you remember.

This very possibly could have been an isolated incident in the 60s. Now, with the Internet, we are hearing about their disappearance world wide. We need to be concerned when it comes to our bees.

Again, here's hoping and praying they are making a comeback, or we're doomed.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

I believe most of Europe has banned pesticides like Round-Up and other neuro toxic sprays.

you can pick your friends... you can pick your nose .... but you can NEVER pick your friend's nose !!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!

And let's not forget Chemtrails, spraying chemicals into our atmosphere. They were spraying Tuesday the 2nd above Oklahoma City, and the following day, yesterday, the sky was covered with a haze. This picture was taken above my apartment complex. It is not vapor from a plane because vapor evaporates ~

post-3933-0-98664300-1412877541_thumb.jp

They call it weather modification among other things. We don't need our weather modified, we need it left alone to do its natural thing. It's so sad because most people don't notice them, or they don't know about them, which is usually the case. Then there's the people who don't care. Any of God's creatures that flies I believe is doomed first.

Besides the elite wanting to wipe out 90% of the world's population so they have less to control, I'm beginning to wonder if they really are in communication with aliens. There's 38 levels above top secret in our country, with the top level called, "Cosmic Level."

A must see video ~

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

one good thing about living in the north. Africanized bees haven't adapted to to cold....yet . woot.gif

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!