Stalker

HighPlainsDrifter

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it is an interesting show and the second episode expands on the first as you get the stalker of the week along with developing the two leads (I love Maggie Q even know Dylan is an underrated character actor) and adding more characters for the anti-stalker unit

"Don't tug on that, you never know what it might be attached to. "- Buckaroo Banzai

"There are no answers- only choices."

• 3 months later...

I do hope they renew the show since it is the only new drama that CBS hasn't renewed yet. Four more new episodes to go out of the six-in-a-row run they have going right now. I like how the relationships between the characters is developing. This week's episode was good even though I guessed who the stalker was (early on).

"Don't tug on that, you never know what it might be attached to. "- Buckaroo Banzai

• 1 month later...

I hoped they have a second season and they took a break form the show which has five more episodes to air (and they left things with a cliffhanger- dang you, CBS).

• 3 weeks later...

I just don't want to watch CSI Cyber which is in the Stalker timeslot and I just can't warm up to the main character when she guest starred on CSI (and early CSI is so good compared to recent CSI which just OK)

• 1 month later...

• Recent Activity

1. 776

Snow Files of the Week

2. 2

RIP Clarence Williams III

3. 0

Better Call Saul

4. 10

Stephen James Lang

5. 10

Stephen James Lang

• 10 Recent Topics

• 942E75C2-F0CE-46E3-9CDC-D8C2F067DCDF.png

Our new Spreadshirt clothing and apparel stores are now available!

US/CAN UK/EU

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines