News Concerning MMVS6 and other stuff

Rate this topic

Tried to post this on another subtopic but would not allow me to do this. Some of you might have known that I was a front runner for MMVS6 and it just didn't take off the way I wanted. The only person that I have been working with is a marvelous writer that has worked on other projects in the past and a big Millennium fan. When trying to get Season Six off the ground Liz wrote an excellent stand alone that I developed. Well there is talk again of trying to get it going again but this time as a six episode season since its only down to me and Liz. I got this inspiration from True Detective's eight episode first season. Will let you all know more about it soon. On the other hand Liz did write a MillenniuM Movie that's just out of this world, will see if she would be willing to release it here on TIWWA, if its ok with The Old Man. My other baby is a Virtual Series called Infernus. This 10 episode series is based on the fallen angel Sammeal which appeared in the Millennium Mythos. I did find a website host for it but would love to link it to TIWWA if its ok with the Old Man.....lol Infernus still needs to be polished before we release it. Here is a teaser

post-569-0-85802200-1412572329_thumb.jpg

Hi Joe, good to hear from you and good to see you're still writing. On the VS6, as I mentioned a week or so ago on the facebook group, I'm drawing up the first script I wrote of the VS6 we developed with Harry and Mark as I still have all the notes etc, and if there's enough interest, will do the same for the other scripts. Will your version with Liz be a different story from what we developed? Looking forward to reading it.

All the best.