New Millennium Comic

Rate this topic

Rhysan

when is #2 due out ??

This is from Joe Harris's Facebook page:

"Hey guys, just wanted to update everyone on the whereabouts of THE X-FILES: SEASON 10 #21 and MILLENNIUM #2. Due to an ongoing labor dispute at the California ports, they're both shipping later than we'd like. The updated release date I have from IDW Publishing, for both issues, is March 4th.

I'm so sorry for the delays, but I hope you'll hang tight as we're deeply proud of both books (and as bummed as you are, believe me)!"

• Like 1

thanks for the update Rhysan . looking forward to the next issue . I want # 2 or # 3 before I read # 1 , I like to do series the same way . I watch an entire season at one time !

I couldn't wait, had to read it ASAP. Now, I feel like something is missing...LOL

Mine arrived today and i immediately read it happy.gif

Its awesome, but damn its short! I finished it in about 10 minutes...

Its very cool drawn, dark and menacing like the show. I like that. I also love, that they went the "demon way" evil.gif

I still dont know, what the beginning means

when the two technicians look out the window, they look at the world trade center saying "this is who we are". Do you think that means, that the group is connected to the assault?

Oo.gif

I cant wait for the second issue.

Mine arrived today and i immediately read it happy.gif

Its awesome, but damn its short! I finished it in about 10 minutes...

Its very cool drawn, dark and menacing like the show. I like that. I also love, that they went the "demon way" evil.gif

I still dont know, what the beginning means

when the two technicians look out the window, they look at the world trade center saying "this is who we are". Do you think that means, that the group is connected to the assault?

Oo.gif

I cant wait for the second issue.

That would be crass.. i thought the same Oo.gif