New Millennium Comic

Rate this topic

Rhysan

Endoftheworld, well now, everyone is a critic. You are expecting them to cram so much stuff into ONE ISSUE? Relax, this is the first of 5 which also may lead to a complete season.

Oh, but I am sure you have released a comic right? Can you send us a link so we can take a look at your work? Wait, no comic? Not surprised...those who can't do, criticize.

Give them a chance to get the story going and wait and see what's in future issues..

• Like 1

• Elders (Admins)

Here's my thing... I haven't read it (the comic), so I can't fairly comment or compliment, but I do agree with the comment from Endoftheworld re Mulder in the first issue; because I had the same thoughts as soon as I saw it.

Don't get me wrong, I love The X-Files, but the crossover in the first issue was completely unnecessary, I guess I'm still raw over the embarrassing crossover TV episode, and another crossover in the first issue tends to send a message that Millennium and it's characters just aren't strong enough to stand proud and ensure success for the product without its inclusion. The first issue, no, it's just wrong. Later perhaps.

• Like 1

• Elders (Admins)

Endoftheworld, well now, everyone is a critic. You are expecting them to cram so much stuff into ONE ISSUE? Relax, this is the first of 5 which also may lead to a complete season.

Oh, but I am sure you have released a comic right? Can you send us a link so we can take a look at your work? Wait, no comic? Not surprised...those who can't do, criticize.

Give them a chance to get the story going and wait and see what's in future issues..

Fair point, it's only just got going.

I think the artwork was really good from what I've seen, only the covers mind, but I'm no expert or qualified critic.

Good on them for having a go with this project though.