New Millennium Comic

Rate this topic

Rhysan

The show started with Frank not being psychic, but the end of season 1 into Season 2 changed all that in a big way. Soon he and Lara Means were seeing angels and/or demons, Jordan saw angels, we learn Frank's mother saw angels, he started calling his talent his "gift" and said it was getting stronger on another plane. Lara Means made no bones about the fact that she saw her angel, he warned her of evil's presence. Jordan saw angels and they left when her mother returned after being kidnapped. Jordan saw a man hurting her aunt, saw monkeys that should have been left in the trees, IN Season three she started seeing the demons in side the humans. None of these things can be attributed to normalcy or intuition, they go beyond the realm of normal into the supernatural.

Then in Season 3 It's toned down a bit until we get to the episode of Jordan and the little boy, only her gift was wrong, she saw the dad being evil and it was the little boy. She had the dead baby as an invisible friend. Something like that. In the end they both saw the little boy in demon form as the house burned. The fake eyeballs were apparently evil too. The trick or treat episode where he and Jordan see the demon in the window.. THen in the end, Jordan knows they are going to leave and she packs her mother's photo and takes it to school with her.

Top that off with visits from Mabus the shapeshifter, and Lucy the shape shifting demon? Yeah, the show jumped feet first into the supernatural. Frank ihas visions. Some of them are him putting himself in the unsubs head, but some of them are definitely not attributable to a talent in profiling, but rather something extraordinary.

Perhaps you can say those things were representatives and not the actual things they saw, but Lara described her angel. Jordan said she saw angels. Franks mother drew angels. Only Frank himself never described to anyone else what he saw. But we got the representations as in the demons they would flash up on the screen, and his reaction to them. The show lived half on the normal level and half on the supernatural.

I think, when all is said and done, the show makers couldn't decide what they wanted, or maybe they wanted us to be left with the debate as to whether or not there was any supernatural aspect or if that was creative license. I just decided to enjoy the show, let Frank be a psychic in denial, and enjoy!

• Like 1

I got issue #3 by downloading from Comixology. Let me just say that this issue is awesome and does confirm what I had suspected for some time in the direction of the new 'season'. I KNEW there was something amiss and does our boy Frankie have a very interesting problem in his hands :). I had a feeling Jordan is exactly where I thought she'd be ouroborous.gif .

This Is Who We Are.

I got issue #3 by downloading from Comixology. Let me just say that this issue is awesome and does confirm what I had suspected for some time in the direction of the new 'season'. I KNEW there was something amiss and does our boy Frankie have a very interesting problem in his hands :). I had a feeling Jordan is exactly where I thought she'd be ouroborous.gif .

This Is Who We Are.

Totally agree about Jordan... :ouro:

I received mine today and i got a question to the subscripition cover, concerning Franks watch.

Its not the Citizen and its not the black Omega Speedmaster. This watch looks blueish (talking bout the dial).

Any ideas what kind of watch this is? And when did he wear it?

Thanks for answers!

I received mine today and i got a question to the subscripition cover, concerning Franks watch.

Its not the Citizen and its not the black Omega Speedmaster. This watch looks blueish (talking bout the dial).

Any ideas what kind of watch this is? And when did he wear it?

Thanks for answers!

I do not know much about watches but to me it looks like a rolex daytona...I'll try to find out from which year and model.

Millenium03_cvrSUB.jpg

Definitely not a Daytona. Different band, no button on the left side, inner circles are at 3, 6 and 9. Also wouldnt fit Franks Style.

Zenith also looks totally different. Sorry, but keep up with ideas.

I think, after some researches, that it could be a Omega Seamaster Chronograph.

Im a little bit irritated, cause on the comic cover, it looks very goldish, and i dont think Frank would wear a watch of pure gold, do you?

So maybe its only the light, but this Omega could be it:

A1369F341AA0B018F76B30A6ED2913F5.jpg

EDIT:
Ok, on watchesinmovies.info, i also found this:

Millennium Season 2 Episode "Luminary":

Actor unknown

Character unknown

Watch: Omega Seamaster Chronograph

Millennium-Omega3.jpg