New Millennium Comic

Rate this topic

Rhysan

Just read episodes 1 through 4 of the comic series and so far I have enjoyed it big time...I downloaded and purchased through Comixology.. Still hear the Millennium theme music in my head while reading. Also liked the Lone Gunmen cameo. Just need Peter Watts back..thanks.gif Awesome work.. Also enjoyed reading Back to Frank Black. Awesome...Flash Backs for this die hard fan...

Old Man this site is awesome..Tiwwa!!!thumbsup.gif

• Like 3

Just read episodes 1 through 4 of the comic series and so far I have enjoyed it big time...I downloaded and purchased through Comixology.. Still hear the Millennium theme music in my head while reading. Also liked the Lone Gunmen cameo. Just need Peter Watts back..thanks.gif Awesome work.. Also enjoyed reading Back to Frank Black. Awesome...Flash Backs for this die hard fan...

Old Man this site is awesome..Tiwwa!!!thumbsup.gif

So true !

• Like 1

We think it's better to read them all at the same time, since each one is short, and shouldn't take very long. I so appreciate having my copies, and look forward to more information about the book that was mentioned.

• Like 1

I just read the 4th comic and all i have to say at the end is: OHH YESSSS BABY!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

I downloaded it via Comixology and saw that cliffhanger.

Oh, yes, indeed, this is gonna be goooooooood. demon.gif

Things are about to get extremely interesting. This is truly the return of the Season 2 flavor.

Oh yes, it definitely is. Im really asking myself how they will bring all that to a satisfying end in one last comic? I mean they are so short! mellow.gif

Maybe we get another cliffhanger at the end of comic 5? But we'll see. I just loved the end of #4, as you can imaginehappy.gifdemon.gif

Does anybody has actual numbers on how the selling of the comics went on? Are they still "best-selling" like the first issue was? I hope so!

Oh yes, it definitely is. Im really asking myself how they will bring all that to a satisfying end in one last comic? I mean they are so short! mellow.gif

Maybe we get another cliffhanger at the end of comic 5? But we'll see. I just loved the end of #4, as you can imaginehappy.gifdemon.gif

Does anybody has actual numbers on how the selling of the comics went on? Are they still "best-selling" like the first issue was? I hope so!

I think the story will end in one or two more issues to be resolved but don't be surprised when Mulder jumps out back to his X-Files-verse. What they're doing is re-introducing Frank Black by starting with Mulder. Mulder is the 'warm up' act and then he'll be part of the resolution of the story, I think. After that, Frank Black and Jordan are on their own and I greatly suspect new supporting characters from the Millennium Group will carry the book and have Frank Black's back ( see what I did there? ).

They will then move on to the second story arc after this. I knew all those years that the Millennium Group was definitely split in half and this was the only way to preserve the organization.

I'm gonna call it down the line. We're gonna have a new " Old Man " of the Millennium Group and we're all looking at him.

Oh, Frankie's gonna have more headaches along the way. evil.gif

Well, the story should end in the fifth issue, cause thats the official end of this first Millennium output. So i really hope, they make a great conclusion and that it doesnt look rushed.

I hope youre right and we will get a second story arc in a new miniseries.

• Like 1