New Millennium Comic

Rate this topic

Rhysan

• Elders (Admins)

I think this topic needs to stay on topic, please. Before it starts, no personal attacks on anyone either way, before things get out of hand.

This topic should remain focused on discussion about the Millennium comic and it's fine to discuss its creators, let's not let a good topic get out of hand or end up locked.

The Elder Team will edit/remove any posts to the contrary and if necessary will issue warnings or close topics as appropriate, if we consider any aspects of the board's guidelines have been over stepped.

Manderson, appreciate you may want to highlight and promote the work of another fan community, but without re-opening old wounds, you may be unaware that some of the TIWWA community is a little raw and sensitive about that particular organisation, and we're still recovering from losing some valued and much loved old friends who gave up their interaction in the Millennium community to get away from the unpleasant schism that began to form (much like Owls and Roosters), and in some cases I understand some fans lost their appreciation of the TV series and of Lance Henriksen which was a terrible shame and loss.

That said, we haven't banned links or references or promotion of their content, books, videos etc, rather we prefer to let people choose what elements of Millennium fandom they wish to indulge in (within reason).

I just wanted to make you aware that such sensitivity exists for some of our members, and would in general ask ALL our valued members to just be aware of the guidelines for our community which recognise everyone's opinion is valued and welcome.

Appreciate that you actually just posted an opinion in your post above, but please consider in general around the community.

Thanks everyone.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Little bit of a twist at the end as I just read episode 5. I'm a die hard fan of Millennium and would sure like to see more episodes generated. I'm always appreciative of new work to keep this awesome series alive. Regardless of anyone's personal opinions in regards to these comics...all I say is please keep it coming as I'm one guy who sure looks forward to new Millennium material. This comic mini series was awesome and sure appreciated for all the hard work put into this project. Thank you for making this happen....And another big Thank you for the Old Man letting me go back and enjoy the moments of this treasured show on your site..

After watching Big Time Rush all day with my daughter I need this!!!!!!!

Archer out...

• Like 1