New Millennium Comic

Rate this topic

Rhysan

Season 1 he was gifted in that he could put himself in the killers head and become capability, see what the killer sees, think as the killer thinks etc. They HINTED at a supernatural aspect in him and in Jordan. Season two they went full on being more of a supernatural thing, then brought his mother into the seeing aspect, and Jordan too. Then they added Lara Means, who saw things.... Season three they downplay that psychic aspect again, with the exception of Jordan seeing more devils etc... episode and things like that. It was an ebb and flow aspect of the series.

• 3 weeks later...

Amazing! A picture like i had in mind, when i wrote my first post here and talked about my movie idea.

Could be Lucy in her more devilish form.

Frank became a little more fashionable, ha? With his blazer and his black leather gloves, almost as if he were a giallo killer cool.gif I love it!!

This picture also took away my doubts.

Its not a profiler thing, it is mythology and supernatural horrors happening, as i wished for happy.gif

But after looking at it for a longer time, i have to say, that Franks head looks like it doesnt belong to the body...

The angle is strange, like some photoshop work laugh.gif

Maybe it's the turtleneck he's wearing, or the jacket collar could be pulled up, which looks very large in the back, and also he's in all black, causing his face to stand out. Plus he's standing at an angle where one shoulder can look larger then the other. It's an awesome pic.

• Like 1