New Millennium Comic

Rate this topic

Rhysan

Yeah this had me pretty confused about 18 months ago (when I first watched Millennium). Throughout the first season I thought he was just gifted similar to Sherlock for example and the behind the scenes by Chris Carter kinda backed this up. But Season 2 (my favorite season) kinda flipped this on its head. What confused me was Carter still claiming he didn't see Frank as psychic.

In regards to the comics though issue #17 of X Files Season 10 has Mulder flat out say that Frank is Psychic so I'm pretty sure that's the direction Joe Harris is going to go in the comics.

The guy on ebay waited until the day it says it will arrive to even ship it! *still waiting*... I bet he wants really good feedback too. No I won't crush his score, but the slow shipping will be mentioned. Had he contacted me and said there was a delay due to a death in the family or illness or blizzard delay, I'd let it slide... but NO explanation. So, if the cimic arrives in new condition, and all else is good he gets positive feedback with a mention of super slow shipping. the comic was supposed to arrive between January 28 and Feb 4th. He got the tracking number right away. Didn't actually mail it til the 4th.

Can't wait for everyone to get their copies and share their thoughts. Hope you all enjoy.

It looks like Issue 2 will be releasing on the 18th but this could easily change.

I pre-ordered issue 2,3 & 4 and when it comes it comeshappy.gifIssue 1 should arrive today or tomorrowwoot.gif

Does anyone here understand comic lingo? Are the different versions of the comics say different versions of #1 still the same comic inside? Does it affect value if you don't get #1 but get #1 sub? Does that just mean you're getting a different pic on the front?